Been a busy month with lots of pictures. In case you missed them here are a few galleries from this months festivities:
- Diwali Pictures – Dylan had a great time sitting in on the puja
- Dylan’s First Meal was a avocado. (Not really but first official meal)
- First trip to a Pumpkin Patch
A few observations:
- Dylan loves wearing his hat
- His Mouth is always open…doesn’t matter if he is happy, spooked or clueless.
- Loves getting his feet licked. Rosie kept licking his feet and Dylan loved every minute of it. (wasn’t able to get a good picture)
- Dylan is a stomach sleeper. Still not sleeping through the night like every other parent we talk to but getting better.
I should be caught up with rest of the pictures by the weekend.