Been a busy month with lots of pictures. In case you missed them here are a few galleries from this months festivities:
- Diwali Pictures – Dylan had a great time sitting in on the puja
- Dylan’s First Meal was a avocado. (Not really but first official meal)
- First trip to a Pumpkin Patch
A few observations:
- Dylan loves wearing his hat
- His Mouth is always open…doesn’t matter if he is happy, spooked or clueless.
- Loves getting his feet licked. Rosie kept licking his feet and Dylan loved every minute of it. (wasn’t able to get a good picture)
- Dylan is a stomach sleeper. Still not sleeping through the night like every other parent we talk to but getting better.
I should be caught up with rest of the pictures by the weekend.
Don’t think Dylan going to make it entire year without a cut.
“I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes.
Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re Doing Something.
So that’s my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody’s ever made before. Don’t freeze, don’t stop, don’t worry that it isn’t good enough, or it isn’t perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life.
Whatever it is you’re scared of doing, Do it.
Make your mistakes, next year and forever.”